Mark is a leading expert in Information Technology, wireless communications, and global positioning. He has over 30 years extensive experience in systems design, technical architecture, convergence and delivery across multiple platforms.
Mark has held multiple Chief Technology Officer and corporate roles in Fortune 100 companies responsible for the implementation of ERP systems and business processes, corporate and plant infrastructure, logistics, taxation, and is a leader in data, voice, video and mobile services including network infrastructure development, carrier contracts, billing and call centers.
Key Support Areas
- IT - Telecommunications
- Systems and business processes
- Leading expert in Information Technology design, technical architecture, testing and implementation with fast deployment of low cost solutions.
- Highly experienced with SAP, PeopleSoft and all major IT providers
- Leading expert in wireless communications technologies including WiMax, Wi-Fi, cellular, GPS, A-GPS and satellite from PCB design, PTCRB testing, plastic injecting molding, in-mold design, and GIS platform implementation.
- Strategy and technology architect for major telecommunications network including nationwide WiMax project
- Author of numerous patents
- Managing Principal at Adventis, a global consultancy firm, and has advised leading consulting firms as an IT and telecommunications subject matter expert (SME)
- Served on National Committee Society for Human Resource Management
- Developing Industry standards with major carriers worldwide for the M2M/LBS industry and registered member of CTIA and PTCRB industry bodies. Author of the command set standards for next generation devices and applications.
- Listed as Highly Skilled worker in Europe and requiring no work permit or Visas in most countries with “Indefinite to Remain Status” with local services (health care) in about 40 countries.